Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Oaks Picks (maybe.....)

Last Romance--strong finisher, good mudder family line, Bejarano up, Post 13, early line 15-1
Bushfire--capable of gate to wire, holds off late chargers and can go head to head, Post 10, 8-1
Balance--favorite but I think this horse has been moving backwards since peaking in mid-March at Santa Anita, maybe a piece of the action but no better than 3rd


The more races I review, I am still influenced and impressed by Bushfire and I like Last Romance. Probably a Win ticket on Bushfire and Exacta Box with Last Romance.

(of course this just being Tuesday, and with my infamous skill at betting to win and the horse placing or my ability to ignore obvious tips, I probably get to the track on Friday and bet Lemons Forever!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there -- just wanted to let you know that we've linked to your blog on our Kentucky Derby feature:

http://cityguide.aol.com/cincinnati/kentucky-derby-horse-racing

Joe Danaher said...

Thanks Alexis. Maybe if any of your readers click over here they can give leave their derby and oaks choices...I need some tips!
;~)