Friday, May 05, 2006

Derby Selections
















There goes Lawyer Ron digging in down the stretch, passing horses like they are standing still, many fading fast due to the fierce pace and who's that high stepping colt coming along for an exciting finish, none other than the well-rested Barbaro, a horse that may well hurt Triple Crown chances for my boy Ron!
I will of course be obliged to play some insane exotics to spark the dream of big money and as unlikely as I think it is now, my Derby Future on Point Determined might have some life.
Otherwise I will be busy at the DRF Triple Crown Challenge picking the order of finish...for all 20 horses! Now that is funny! I hope everyone has a great Derby Day and may all your wagers payoff so long as they don't conflict with mine!

No comments: