Saturday, August 19, 2006

Movement Places!

Win/Place/Show Payouts
Gate Horse Min Win Place Show
7 SOMEKINDA ROMANCE $2 6.20 3.80 3.20
9 MOVEMENT $2
7.60 4.00
2 SIERRA MADAM $2

4.20

Have not seen or heard any more than this but found the results on bodog.com and I now see I could've got my wager down there! Too bad I moved my Bodog account to TVG about a month ago so I didn't even check so looks like my loss. Hope Brad went with a big bet across the board!
Helluva debut.
Update, thanks to Scoop, the video is over at CalRacing
Looks like fractions were 1/4 mile: 22.73 1/2 mile: 46.86 Finish: 59.26
looks like about 2-3 lenghts back, not too shabby for a debut. Congratulations to Movement and all of his connections!

4 comments:

Michael said...

You can watch the replay here: http://www.calracing.com/

Hell of a race.

Michael said...

Oh, you have to register but it's free.

Joe Danaher said...

THANKS!

t said...

Thanks for all the well wishes and plugs. Boy, am I worn out.