Saturday, July 15, 2006

Dreamer

7/15/2006

Calder 10 $2 PL 1,2,3,4,5,6
$12.00 $42.40
7/15/2006

Churchill Downs 8 $2 WP 6
$4.00 $36.60
Okay so not such a brilliant bit of handicapping but you gotta like my strategy on the Princess Rooney. Short Field and Dubai Escapade completely overbet. My only regret is not taking Show on the rest of the field and I would have really made some $. Not a bad pick at Churchill either. Anyway, not a bad Saturday of TVG wagering online in the A/C!
Glad to hear Barbaro is having better days but when life begins imitating art, well you gotta question the quality of life issue for the big guy when you see him in the sling. Hope it works but hope the horse is not completely miserable...

2 comments:

John said...

Good going at Calder Joe. I was looking for the upset but never thought Dubai Escapade would not hit the board.

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»