Friday, June 16, 2006

"Stephen Foster Super Saturday" at Churchill Downs.

Lots of Grade 2's, lotsa good horses running all day like Private Vow, High Cotton, Oonagh Maccool, Buzzards Bay, Brass Hat and toss in a Grade 1 worth $750,000 and you have a helluva day of racing this Saturday at Churchill Downs!

I understand Perfect Drift has been training great and I like Brass Hat and all of his connections but not sure he is ready to win in his first trip back from Dubai. I have always liked Buzzards Bay but I don't like the #1 post at Churchill in a big field. That said I am going with #7 Perfect Drift (5-1) to Win and toss a couple of dollars chasing the Trifecta:
7-1-9
7-10-9

However you play it, Have some fun!

2 comments:

John said...

Joe, you were looking like a genius there until the last jump. I have to eat crow on the Stephen Foster this year. . .

Joe Danaher said...

The good news is I had Seek Gold in a Place-Show bet as well so at least I casehd a couple of tickets. You know John, even the blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while!