Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Hump Day Happenings

Wow, seems like a long week, probably because I have some time off next week with Independance day and some vacation time and also looking forward to a nice week-end of racing and possibly a trip up to Churchill Downs.

I must not have been paying attention but the NTRA website has snuck in some pretty cool content lately. It seems the stories are being updated daily, the race pages have an interactive Fan picks section that I had not noticed before and they are posting more and more race replays and videos....very nice. Has anyone else noticed this stuff or has it been there for a while and it just caught my attention?

Bandini is apparently out of the Suburban because of "filling in his right front leg"--does anyone know what that is? I have not heard that term before. Still looks to be a pretty solid field.

Well, I will be sure to have my picks up by Friday so everyone knows who will place on Saturday! Happy Hump Day, it's downhill the rest of the week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a 3d flight tracker site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Greetings.

Anonymous said...

We usually spend Sunday morning watching all of the videos at NTRA. It's kind of nice to be able to catch replays from a variety of tracks on one site -- for free!