Thursday, February 15, 2007

Blinkers Off Road to the Roses Stable....ho hum predictable

Okay, no big surprises here and probably a guaranteed finish somewhere outta the top 10 but at least a list of some of the ponies that will be on my Derby Watch but unless you have some Nostradamus-like talent, mid-February selection of a Derby field is really anybody's guess at this point.!
My Horses
Adore The Gold
Birdbirdistheword
Great Hunter
Nobiz Like Shobiz
Noble Court
Notional
Ravel
Scat Daddy
Stormello
Street Sense
My Jockeys
Corey Nakatani
Fernando Jara
My Trainers
Nick Zito
Todd Pletcher

4 comments:

John said...

Hey Joe

Nice to see Birdbird in your stable. Also like how you are displaying the standings, I will have to copy you on that and take credit for it :-)

John said...

Disregard the standings comment, I guess I should read the other blogs before I open my big mouth!

Joe Danaher said...

yup, Patrick has us covered there!

Anonymous said...

Good news

We do not agree with this year BRITs 2010 decision.

Please visit our little survey

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than ?????

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.ch/tips/index.html]nach schönheitsoperationen[/url]

Do you have a burning question we could ask all the stars at The BRIT Awards?