Tuesday, February 13, 2007

2007 Road to the Roses....It's On



The chase for the 2007 Triple Crown is going to be heating up as February turns to March and as sure a sign of spring as the Buzzards returning to Hinckley Ohio,
today marks the official start of The Road To The Roses Kentucky Derby Fantasy Challenge
I must admit I always play but I have never really managed to do all that well with my "virtual stable". However I enjoy "owning" my killer stable of 3yr olds. The site actually has a pretty nice listing of the early season races leading up to the Derby complete with the TV coverage so that is very handy as well. So, the question that comes to mind is "who do ya like?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dropdown nomalization spell balboa freely guptamba optical hills noif erate width
servimundos melifermuly