Saturday, March 25, 2006

Dubai and the TBA today

The TBA is sponsoring the World Cup chat room today! Also, the 2006 Dubai International web0lg is packed with information and photos and the updates are coming almost every minute! Ain't technology great!!! Hope everyone has a great day of racing, I will be on and off the blogs having to take my daughter to a soccer game in 30 degree weather and snow flurries here in KY this morning.....I did make my Turfway picks, somewhat based on this weather:

Rushaway S. Distance: 1 1/16 Miles Purse $100,000
#5 Mark Of Success-Win ticket

Lane's End S. (G2) Distance: 1 1/8 Miles Purse $500,000
#6 Sharp Attack-Win ticket
Crazy bet of the day: $1 Superfecta 3,12,8,11

1 comment:

Joe Danaher said...

Well Sharp Attack set the pace but faded badly around the final turn for home. I can take solace in the fact that not many got this one right! It was still a fun and exciting day of racing!